This Zero Turn is the perfect choice for the serious homeowner. To top it off you will also save time and effort with the cargo bed. This Zero Turn delivers precision cutting thinks to its exceptional manoeuvrability and full-width rear rollers will create the much sought-after, classic lawn stripe. Ideal for medium to large sized surfaces where you need to turn a lot, like gardens, campings and bungalow parks. The Zero Turn mower rotates around its own axis so it can easily turn around small objects like trees, bushes, flowerbeds and garden ornaments, without having to drive over the freshly mown grass.
- 132cm/52” Cut
- Fabricated Steel Deck with Rear Roller
- Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™
- 8270 V-Twin OHV, Ready Start™ Engine
- Durable Rigid Steel Frame
- 13 Height of Cut Positions
- Height of Range 3,8—11,0cm
- 3 Mower Blades
- Electric PTO
- Hydro-Gear® ZT2800® Transmission
- Forward Speed 0-12,0km/h
- Reverse Speed 0-4,0km/h
- Cargo Box
- Pivoting Front Axle with Dampening Shocks
- Front & Rear Suspension
£5,490.00 inc vat
For more information about this product or to check availablity
Don't hesitate to get in touch with Andrews of Hindhead. We welcome any questions you have!
Call us now on 01428 605 544.