Noted as the “World’s Quietest”. Billy Goat’s new 33” QUIETVAC™ touts the lowest noise level in its class and features unique cyclonic filtration, along with exclusive dust sock technology that dramatically reduces dust in dry conditions, and takes our industrial class hard surface unit to the next level. The unit replaces our legacy VQ series and is ideal for wide area commercial, industrial and municipal cleanup applications such as tarmac, school grounds, hospitals, hotels, parks, churches, airport pedestrian areas, city streets and footpaths! QUIETVAC is the first pedestrian vacuum that has a shift-on-the-fly, hydrostatic transmission with infinite forward and reverse speeds making the unit nimble and easy to manoeuvre in tight areas, wide open areas or while driving or pushing manually. The unit is loaded with other features and provides the ultimate in quiet, low dust
* 160 cc engine
* 136 litre bag
* State-of-the-art cyclonic filtration with exclusive dust sock technology
* Six-blade armor plate steel fan
* Simple to handle two-latch bag system
* Collapsible hose system (optional)
* As low as 97 LWa and 77 dBa at full RPM ̶ World’s Quietest
* Powerful suction
* Hydrostatic Drive Option -Self-propelled hydrostatic drive from 0-3 mph with infinite forward and reverse.
* Front Casters -Simple maneuverability in tight areas
RRP QV550H £2,570.99 inc vat
Our Price £2,315.00 inc vat
QV550HSP Self-propelled RRP £3,460.00 inc vat
Our Price £3,115.00 inc vat
Hose Kit £364.00 inc vat
For more information about this product or to check availablity
Don't hesitate to get in touch with Andrews of Hindhead. We welcome any questions you have!
Call us now on 01428 605 544.