The GTS1300L is a powerful chipper designed for semi-professional and domestic applications. Branches with a diameter of up to 85mm are easily drawn in and chipped. The GTS1300L has many safety features, it is certified by TUV Rheinland and has the additional features of a panic bar, safety switch and a rotor blocking system. The design of the hopper and output chute means that hands cannot touch blades.
Equipped with Loncin engines that you can rely on. With its innovative frame, rotor, axle, wheels and 2+1 blades cutting system it offers and durability whilst being safe and easy to operate.
- Designed in the Netherlands, and manufactured in China under Dutch management control.
- Simple, and effective 2 blade system
- Continuous improvement
- Conforms with the latest safety standards
- Gravity-fed resulting in higher working speed
- User-friendly with only two blades to turn, sharpen or replace
- High output with no need for a fan
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuver, transport and handle. Can fit through gate posts or any narrow access points in your garden.
- Chips have a variety of uses, such as bedding for pets, flower beds, walk paths and kindling.
£2899.00 inc vat
For more information about this product or to check availablity
Don't hesitate to get in touch with Andrews of Hindhead. We welcome any questions you have!
Call us now on 01428 605 544.