The EU30i is truly portable whilst being ideal for the more demanding user, delivering 3kW of silent, stable power. The folding handle allows quick and easy lifting and towing by one person, whilst the fixed handles make loading and unloading the EU30i extremely easy. Honda’s unique Inverter technology provides unsurpassed power stability and keeps size and weight to a minimum. The fully-enclosed and acoustically insulated design keeps operational noise low, making it ideal for campsites or around the home.
- Folding Handle – Foldable handle and large transportation wheels allow one person to move and manoeuvre.
- Superb reliability – Legendary durability from Honda’s commercial grade OHV series 4-stroke engine offers easy starting every time.
- Fixed handles – Ideal for easy loading and unloading.
- Inverter technology – Unique micro-processor delivers 3000W (2600W rated) of super stable clean power essential for powering sensitive electronics equipment.
- Lightweight design – Lightweight construction using magnesium frame and resin casing. The EU30i is just 35kg
- Super quiet – Noise-reducing casing and acoustic panelling limit operational noise to just that of a typical business office.
- Oil Alert® – Prevents engine damage by automatically shutting the unit down if the oil drops below a safe operating level.
- Night Light – Makes panel operation easy, even in the dark.
- Parallel operation – Optional cables allow two units of the same model to be linked together to provide a maximum output of 6kVA.
- DC output – Up to 12V/8A to charge batteries (optional cable required).
- Eco-Throttle™ – Automatically adjusts engine speed to precisely match the load to save fuel, and reduce noise.
- Ease of use – All controls, indicators and output systems are located on an integrated front panel.
£2,998.80 inc vat
For more information about this product or to check availablity
Don't hesitate to get in touch with Andrews of Hindhead. We welcome any questions you have!
Call us now on 01428 605 544.