The new EG3600 delivers a maximum output of 3.6kW for the demanding professional, combining superb durability and value, with the power stability required for todays equipment. For tasks such as powering tools and incandescent lamps simultaneously, the new Digital AVR delivers smoother power with greatly reduced risk of light flicker or damage to sensitive electronics. Simple yet rugged design features also make the EG3600 easy to use, with centralised controls and outlets, full tubular frame and a large fuel tank to give 11 hours of continuous running time at half load.
- Fuel display – Fuel gauge on the top of the tank to safely check levels, even while the generator is running.
- Easy operation – Neat and functional centralised controls and outlet sockets for ease of use.
- Digital Automatic Voltage Regulator (D-AVR) – Digital AVR technology ensures a smooth and stable voltage output similar to an inverter generator, ideal for powering sensitive electronics and tools with flicker-free lighting.
- Superb reliability – Latest generation commercial grade GX Series 4-stroke engine with Oil Alert® offers easy starting every time, and of course Honda’s unrivalled durability.
- Durable construction – Full guard tubular steel frame for rugged protection and easy lifting points.
- 11 hours run time – 24 litre fuel tank and best in class fuel efficiency delivers over 11 hours of operation – the longest continuous run time in its class at half load.
- Quiet operation – Semi-enclosed casing, air filter and exhaust silencer all contribute to class-leading low noise levels
- Rubber engine mounts – Greatly reduces vibration to maximise frame and engine life.
£1,560.00 inc vat
For more information about this product or to check availablity
Don't hesitate to get in touch with Andrews of Hindhead. We welcome any questions you have!
Call us now on 01428 605 544.